If you are a vendor supplying to Ulta, you are eligible to receive product sales activity and inventory data via EDI 852. Preparing to setup and receive the EDI 852 files can be confusing, and creating usable reports for your team can be very time consuming. Fortunately, Accelerated Analytics® provides a simple, outsourced service for all your Ulta EDI 852 reporting needs.
Using Accelerated Analytics® makes all your reporting headaches go away. With Accelerated Analytics®, we handle all the data conversion, database hosting, and reporting. We even provide training and the end user reporting tools.
Accelerated Analytics® benefits:
- Eliminate manual data entry and manipulation
- Consolidate all Ulta store data on all your SKU’s into one reporting database
- Pre-built exception reports with color coded dashboards
- No software or hardware to purchase
- Sophisticated charts and graphs
- This weeks sales and inventory by store and SKU
- Last weeks sales and inventory by store and SKU
- This months sales and inventory by store and SKU
- 6 week rolling sales and inventory by store and SKU
- Inventory turns
- Days supply on hand
Accelerated Analytics® will give you the ability to anticipate changes in sales and inventory so you can make adjustments before a costly mistake occurs. Our EDI 852 reporting is the best on the market.